Skip to main content
What is 3C Media Solutions?
3C Media Solutions is the educational media distribution source for video content, podcasts, streaming services, and event coverage for the 114 campuses of the California Community Colleges System.
3C Media Solutions
3C Media Solutions offers faculty and staff of the California Community Colleges System the opportunity to create an account (free of charge).
Some highlights of what an account provides the user:
- personal account for uploading and storing media
- ability to share media privately or publicly (embed, email link, or post to the 3C site)
- option to create a 'group' for joint access
- request captioning for your media in a few short, simple steps
- and much more!
Creating a 3C Media Account
Navigate to 3C Media Solutions.
- Select "Register" in the upper right hand corner
- Select "Create a New Account"
- Complete the form (be sure to include your CCSF email address)
3C Media Solutions provides captioning through the Distance Education and Captioning Grant (DECT).
You can submit captioning requests for videos through your personal 3C Media account.
Faculty may also contact the DSPS Alternate Media Office or the Media Center for assistance with captioning for instructional use.
Library & Learning Resources, City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112 (415) 452-5541