A digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences. Collections consist of contributions from museums, photographers, libraries, scholars, photo archives, and artists/artists' estates.
How to Search ARTstor:
1. Go to the Library's Articles & Databases page.
2. Click on Artstor.
3. Search by artist name, title of artwork or keywords.
4. Click on the image and enlarge for full resolution.
5. Look to the right side of the image for accurate information about the artist, medium, and dates of the work.
6. Hover over the image and click on the expanding arrows to see the image full screen.
7. You can also use the Browse function, select any of the options, including "Teaching Resources" where you can click through to "Art and Architecture Overviews" for collected images under the heading "Art and Architecture, Periods and Cultures."