A digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences. Collections consist of contributions from museums, photographers, libraries, scholars, photo archives, and artists/artists' estates.
How to Search ARTstor:
1. Go to the Library's Articles & Databases page.
2. Click on Artstor.
3. Click on Enter Here in the upper right corner.
4. Search by artist name, title of artwork or keywords.
5. Click on the image and enlarge for full resolution.
6. Click on the little i for more information about the image.
7. You can also use the Browse function, select any of the options, including "Teaching Resources" where you can click through to "Surveys" for collected images under the heading "Art and Architecture, Periods and Cultures."
8. Find an image and double-click on it.