A digital library of more than one million images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences. Collections consist of contributions from museums, photographers, libraries, scholars, photo archives, and artists/artists' estates.
How to Search ARTstor:
You can search Artstor by keyword or by group or other limiter.
Here is an alternative way to search:
1. Go to the Library's Articles & Databases page.
2. Click on Artstor.
3. Click on Enter Artstor Digital Library at the top of the page.
4. Under the Search box, click on Advanced Search.
5. Click on the triangle in the "in any field" box and select "Work Type."
6. Type "graphic design" into the search box.
7. Find an image and double-click on it.
For more information on how to use ARTstor, go to:http://bit.ly/ONz3J8